New Baby, New Year

My New Year's Eve was tame, as usual.  Jason fell asleep...

... then Lil fell asleep... then I fell asleep, all by about 9:30.

My work arrangement for the time being.  The sling is my last resort when he's being a cranky pans and I need to get work done.

Morning smiles!

He just outgrew my favorite newborn outfit of his.  I've bought almost no clothing for him since we had generous hand-me-downs from Liz & received lots of new stuff from friends and family, but I couldn't resist this outfit.  We took him home from the hospital in it and now he has hulked out of it.  :(

Jason's first trip to Disneyland on the 6th.  It was crazy crowded but we still had fun.

It really is the happiest place on Earth.

Christmas decorations were still up, which was a nice surprise.

Making such mature faces on the 7th.


More smiles.

Ready for the game last Sunday.

My brother got him this jersey.  It's like a dress right now but we're definitely putting him in it again tomorrow.

At the park on MLK Day.

I swear he was smiling right before I took this photo.

More smiles.  He's one happy baby.

And he's very loved by his big sister.

Lil started piano lessons yesterday.

And we did the women's march this morning.  The starting point was literally a mile from our house, which was really nice. 

It was so cool to see everyone marching up our neighborhood in solidarity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape