Monday, Monday

Big news: Lily cut another tooth this afternoon! This photo was taken a few days ago but she's chomping on the place where her 3rd tooth has sprouted. It's on her bottom right side so now she's got 3 teeth on the bottom but none on the top. The bottom left side is very white right now so I have a feeling she'll be getting her 4th tooth within the next few days.


Ever since we've arrived at chez Berger, Lily has made quite a game of dragging her Lil' Swimmers plastic diaper bag up and down the hallway. You can hear her coming from the crinkle of the plastic bag. I know, I know- a plastic bag is not a toy... except it kind of is! She's well supervised so I'm okay with her making a toy out of it.
GG Larry & Matty B at Tulio's the other night.
Lily reading the menu.


She's so busy all of the time. She loves playing with pogs: pouring them out, sucking on them, chewing on them, throwing them, putting them back in the container and now screwing the top back on. It's all fair game. For some reason I hung onto that stupid fad but I'm glad I did because Lily loves them.
A morning reading session of her favorite book of the moment, Curious George: Shapes.
Playing with jewelry before the barbecue yesterday.
All dressed up in our party best.

As for today, after a nice lunch in downtown Danville, Lily and I hit up the Danville Costco for some special olive oil that isn't carried in the SoCal Costcos. Rita and Larry flew down to LA for the last leg of their three city tour and Kathy, Lily and I took an afternoon swim. Lily was trying to blow bubbles in the water and kept dipping her face in the water but acting surprised that her face got wet. Now we're having a quiet night at home before we head back to LA tomorrow morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape