Bay Area Baby

We hit the road for Walnut Creek on Wednesday and have been having fun with the family ever since! Great Grandpa Larry and Great Grandma Rita arrived yesterday so we had a big dinner last night and a casual pizza dinner tonight. Aunt Kim left for her 3 month sojourn in Australia about an hour ago and Lily is down for the evening so it's a quiet night at home.Lily playing with Great Grandma Jean's walker yesterday afternoon. At least she wanted to use it for its intended purpose.
Playing with my purse.

Four generations of Kindalls!
Lily has impressed everyone with her hearty appetite...
... and sweet sweet smiles.
She still only has these two bottom teeth.
Lily & GG Rita, dining al fresco.

Goofing around with Aunt Kim right before she left for the airport. Kim will be on a work assignment in Sydney for 3 months. I'm so excited for her (though more than a little sad that she will miss Lily's 1st birthday) and hoping that Lily and I can somehow swing a visit to Sydney. I know the flight would be insane for an infant but I really want to visit her! I know Lily will miss her so much too. When Kim got here last night, Lily was so excited and kept gazing at her lovingly throughout the night.

Not sure what's in store tomorrow. I'm thinking lots of swimming, playing in the backyard and maybe a trip to In 'n Out for lunch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape