My parents made it on their flight tonight, which was on time. Thanks O'Hare! Here are some photos that my Mom took this weekend:They got Lily this really cute "magic set" that came with a hat, rabbit, tarot cards, magic wand and some weird cup thing with a fish inside that Lily loves.
Lily's first taste of cereal.
She's ready for more!
So Daddy gave her more!
Playing with her magic and candy sets on Saturday afternoon. It was a lazy day and Lily was in pj's for most of the day.
Playing with her magic wand on Sunday.
Showing her gingerbread man who's boss this morning.
Her 3rd day of cereal. She's an old pro now. And yes, those are ducks on my pajamas.
Lily was sad to see Grandma Judy and Grandpa Tom go. After they left and she woke up from her nap, she kept looking around. She's used to her adoring masses and now it's back to plain old Mom and Dad.

Tomorrow is a big day- Lily turns 6 months old! I can't believe how quickly it's all gone by. At the same time, we've filled the past 6 months with so much love and joy and all that fun stuff. I've never been as tired as I am now but I really couldn't care less. Lily has made the past 6 months better than I every imagined my life could be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape