Just as Matt and I thought we'd have to actually go out and buy some pj's for Lily, Andrea and Drew saved us again and sent us a box of hand-me-downs that included enough pj's to last us a few more months until Lily grows another size. She's going to grow up worshiping Phoebe & Natalie because every time I put her in one of their old outfits, I tell her "You'll look cool just like your big girl cousins."Pretty promptly after we woke up on Saturday morning, Lily pooped up her onesie & pj's so we had an impromptu bath after some...

...naked time! She got such a kick out of snuggling her green monkey blankey.
After we all got dressed, we headed for Skokie to visit Great Grandma Rita & Great Grandpa Larry.


And because she just loves naked time so much, she pooped up her onesie again.
After our visit, we headed for Morton Grove where we met Jess & Travis at Burt's Place for some historic Chicago pan pizza. Burt founded Peaquod's and now has Burt's Place. It's a hole-in-the-wall type place on a residential street but the pizza was great.
It's been a while since Lily napped in our bed so I had to take a photo.
Since Lily is now 15 pounds, she's too heavy for the bassinet and changing table features on her pack 'n play. I tried to convince Lily that her new and improved pack 'n play was great for taking naps in but she didn't buy it.

Tomorrow Lily starts daycare full time; I have a feeling she's going to be sleeping well at night this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape