After a busy day at daycare yesterday, Lily was bathed and asleep by 6:30. She's still been waking a lot more than usual during the night but I think she's just shaking off her cold.
Rolling around this morning.
It's been snowing out all evening and Matt and I had a good hearty winter dinner: pistachio, sesame seed & panko crusted chicken and eggplant and garbanzo beans sauteed in olive oil, garlic, coriander, ginger and cinnamon. I love the days where I actually have time to look through my recipes and make something involved.
And because I don't have enough on my plate already, I've decided to participate in an online book club: http://booklushes.ning.com/. I'd never heard of The Help so I was a little surprised when it arrived from Amazon clocking in at over 400 pages. The online discussion takes place on February 15th so hopefully I'll be able to read it by then. :)
Ooooo...would you be willing to send me the recipes for both those dishes? They sound sooooo yummy! :)
ReplyDelete