More photos from the baptism, courtesy of Janet & Mark.
I'm not sure if it's the lighting or if I was really wearing that much blush but I really hope it's the former.
The guest of honor getting a bottle from Grandma. Just before we left for the church, I packed a cooler full of 6 2 oz. bottles of breast milk. I thought "I'll probably have wasted some of it because she can't possibly eat it all but better safe than sorry." We were definitely safe because she did indeed drink it all! It was a good thing I packed so much because we didn't have a quiet moment for nursing and everyone else was able to help with feedings.
Jacqueline passing the baby of the family torch to Lily. It looks like they're sharing an inside joke!
The kids made up a game called the Intergalactic Dance Club which involved dancing in a circle crammed into the corner. After 2 glasses of wine (another way that pumping ahead of time came in handy) and one turn in the Intergalactic Dance Club, I was feeling good!
I have so many pictures of Jess and I together at various parties throughout law school. Slowly they morphed into photos of us at bridal showers, bachelorette parties, house-warming parties, weddings and now a christening. It's unreal how fast it all changes but so comforting to have had Jess be a steady force through it all.




I was looking at our Vanessica book a few days ago and thinking the same exact thing! We've come a long way since "Jimmy G's"! :0)
ReplyDeleteI love your Blog Vanessa! It's so nice to share in your reflections. I think you nailed the passing the torch comment between jacqueline and lily! lol
ReplyDelete