Well, that corner I thought Lily turned ended up being a trap door that sent us back a la shoots and ladders. Somewhere along the line Lily has gotten her days and nights confused. She naps well during the day but then wants to play and/or fusses into the wee hours. Saturday and Sunday nights it was 4 Am before she turned in. Last night she went to bed at 2 AM but was up from 3-4 eating. She did, however let us sleep from 4-8, which is unprecedented in the last month. Unfortunately, she's been napping the day away so I have a feeling she'll be up all night again. I'm thinking of taking her for a brisk walk before bed to tire her out.
After our walk yesterday. As always, she slept the entire way there and back but cried while I was at the grocery store shopping.
Ah, babies and sleep - a constantly changing arena...Those morning smiles will wipe away alot of those cranky nights:)
ReplyDeleteHang in there - and enjoy the journey - can't wait to meet Lily in December!!!
I feel your pain! It is tough to get such broken up sleep, but it passes quickly and before long, you won't remember the sleepless nights! I'll say a prayer that she gets her days and nights straightened out. :)
ReplyDelete