Lily (My One and Only)

I'm sure most of you have heard the news, but Matt and I are now the proud parents of Lillian Marie. She was born on Sunday, August 16th at 10:18 AM, at 7 pounds, 3 ounces and 19 inches.

We've been home from the hospital since yesterday afternoon and things are going really well. Lily is a good sleeper and is becoming a good eater too but Matt, Grandma Judy and I still have our hands full!

I'll post more photos and a more detailed account of her birth (don't worry, not too detailed) later this week, but just wanted to share a few photos now.




Comments

  1. Just saw it on Facebook and then here. Oh my god, how did I just find out. I have to visit you! Ry and I will be in the city Saturday. Maybe we can stop by and meet the little bugger. Glad to hear you are well. What a beautiful little girl.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious!! Hope you all are getting some sleep. We are thinking of you guys! :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about that Smashing Pumpkins song! What a pretty lullaby for a pretty little girl.

    Love,
    Emily Dubansky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! When we were picking out names, I was so partial to Lily in part because I wanted to be able to sing her that song. I love Smashing Pumpkins but Porcelina or Ava Adore just didn't have the same ring. ;) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape