Anniversary Song

Work has been busy for me this week so I haven't had the chance to post at all. After 3 very long days in a row, I was ready for some serious relaxation this weekend. Last night complied but when our humidifier expelled water all over our bedroom rug this morning, relaxation was temporarily out the window. Luckily, I was able to put that amazingly powerful blow-dryer that my cousin Jessie gave me to good use in cleaning up the mess. After that was done with, I headed to an afternoon show of 500 Days of Summer (I give it an "eh"). I had waves of severe back and stomach pain throughout the movie and thought I might be starting to have contractions, but apparently the theater seats were just really uncomfortable.

In other baby news, we had our 36 week appointment on Wednesday and everything looks good. I was 1.5 centimeters dilated so we're getting there, slowly but surely.

Wednesday was also my and Matt's 3rd wedding anniversary. We had a really amazing dinner (especially the "childhood favorites" dessert) at One Sixty Blue.




In some ways, the wedding seems like it was just yesterday and in others, it seems like ages ago. Either way, our lives keep getting better and better since we took the plunge on August 5th, 2006. Here are some photos that I think best encapsulate our wedding week (think beach, friends and family, and booze).




We're going to a Cubs minor league baseball game at Wrigley tomorrow with Mark, Janet and the kids so I'm sure I'll have good (and sweaty- it's supposed to be in the 90s) photos to post afterward.

Comments

  1. Three years already, wow! We are nearly at seven! Yikes! :) Your wedding was so beautiful! Hope the last few weeks of the baby waiting game go smoothly. :) Will you go for the epidural? I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape