It's been a long time, folks!  We've had a lot going on the past few months but really the main reason I haven't blogged is that I've been so tired.  My narcolepsy has had my name and I've been so tired every night that I can barely muster the energy to talk to my own husband or watch TV, let alone blog.  But I took 2 naps today and Matt's out with friends so I guess the stars have aligned...

Jason and Grandma Kathy looking at photos of Ziva and Coco in May.

Lily really is the best big sister and Rosie just worships her.

Shelly and I snapped a rare photo together a few weeks ago before our friend's birthday party.

Rosie turned 8 months old on May 12th!  I can't believe she's almost 9 months old now.
We celebrated Uncle Brian's 34th birthday at Grimaldi's. Also you can see that Jason had to get glasses this past month.  He wasn't crazy about it but it's going pretty well.  Once or twice a day he takes them off and we have to go on a hunt.  He's also always touching them so we have to clean them ALL DAY LONG, but at least he's wearing them.  I think he looks like a cute little minion with them!

Rosie rocking the lambie hat.  I can't even remember when Lily got this hat but Jason loved it when he was a babe and now we've all decided that Rosie needs to do the same.
Speaking of Rose, she's growing and developing so much lately!  I love this photo because it's the first time she really played with a toy.  She's certainly picked things up and put them in her mouth or thrown them around, but this was the first time she seemed to understand how to actually play with a toy "properly."  She spent about 2 minutes just gliding the fire truck back and forth until, of course, Jason realized she was playing with his toy and snatched it away.



The kids were very excited to cut into Matt's birthday cake the other night.

This photo is from a few weeks ago when we had a bumper crop of avocados from my parents' house. Jason was so excited to make guacamole with me.  He loves to "help" me with everything right now - cooking, giving Rosie her baths, getting her dressed, pretty much everything except cleaning up his toys... ha ha.


Matt and I on a rare night out last night.  We had so much fun with our college friends for dinner and drinks but I was so tired today.  1 AM is the new 4 AM.  :)

Shelly and I took the little ones to the beach today while Great Aunt Caren and Lily had a girl date.  Rosie's first experience with sand went much like Jason's - with a lot of sand being consumed!

Jason was on the lookout for the many baby sharks he was convinced were in the ocean.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape