Family Update

It's been a few months since I did a family update & so much has happened.  Here we go!

Visiting a model train exhibit with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Marc in Walnut Creek in early January. We had such a fun visit hanging out with them and Kim and her Matt.


Lily showing off her playground skillz on the same trip.
Me and the amazing makeup artist who made me feel gorgeous for a corporate video to honor one of my mentors that I'll be able to share on social media soon.

Little Man playing in his tent. Lily and Jason have this game where they each live in a tent and visit each other's houses. When Jason wants to play he yells "Go in a tent Mommy!"

Lily and I goofing around before seeing the Beatles LOVE in Vegas 2 weeks ago. I had an ABA event and Lily came along for the ride. She was so well behaved and we squeezed in some major fun too - lots of window shopping, good food and we even saw the dolphins and lions at the Mirage.

Tummy time for Rosie! She is trying to crawl but not quite there yet.

We've been playing lots of basketball, when the weather permits. We've had lots of rain in January... well lots by LA standards.

I had another ABA event in Nashville this Tuesday so I shacked up with Jess and Travis for a few days. Jess and I got lots of quality time to catch up. It was so nice!

I'm not sure when this one is from exactly but it's pretty much what I've been up to when I haven't been working - rolling around on the floor with the kiddos.

Ro Ro is almost 5 months old but here's her 4 month old portrait.

I love this photo of my baby. She is so happy (almost) all the time. I took her to brunch with friends today and she just smiled at everyone non-stop. Even when no one is talking to her, she just smiles at them waiting to make eye contact again.

Rosie and Grandpa Tom last weekend in Tarzana.

Lily has a little Friday routine of going to the farmers' market with friends on her way home from school. Jason and I surprised her yesterday and he was SO happy to hang out with the big kids. He kept looking back at me and waving like "Can you believe this? I'm hanging with the big kids!"

Another fun Vegas photo. BTW, Lily's teeth are looking so good. I can't believe it. She gets her braces off in March and I'll be sure to show some before and after shots.

More basketball. Lily is slowly getting her confidence up in games but it's been a challenge. She's so good when we're playing in our backyard and during practice but she gets really nervous in the games. As a parent, it's just so hard to watch because there's nothing I can do. I know she's so much better than she appears to be and I wish she could access it all during the games. It doesn't help that because of the age spread in her league, she's the youngest and a full two years younger than the oldest girls.   

Rosie trying her first real food (sweet potatoes) tonight. Our hope is that it makes her sleep for a longer stretch. So far, so good but we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape