Family Update

I've been blogging about Outlander but haven't done a family update in a while!  Here it goes...

Quick Sunday night selfie after our long Thanksgiving weekend.  We had such a nice time off from work with the kiddos.

Jason giving his "I know what I'm doing" face to me when I warned him not to spill the bubbles... moments before he spilled the bubbles.

Jason playing with Rosie.  He really is so sweet with her.  If he hasn't seen her for a little while he'll ask me where she is.  Today I was telling Lily that she got 3 shots at the doctor this morning and cried.  Jason overheard and in a very concerned voice asked "Rosie tienes ouchies?"  
 
About to dunk!  We got him a hoop for the backyard since they've been going to the park less now that Rosie is in the mix.  He loves to play basketball morning, noon and night.

We tried our best to get a family photo on Thanksgiving and mostly succeeded!  We had a great holiday.  Thanksgiving has always been my favorite, even more than Christmas, and I love hosting, though it always seems to be over too fast.  My one regret from this year is that I only had 1 old fashioned (Matt made me the best one ever!)... though I suppose it's probably a good thing that I stopped at one.

Playing with his new basketball and wearing his new hat, courtesy of Grandpa Marc and Grandma Kathy.  My favorite part was that he insisted on wearing the hat every time he played, as if one was required for the other.

Rosie Ro givin' some good smiles.  She was pretty grumpy for the first 6 weeks or so but she's turned into such a happy little thing since then.  She smiles so easily; sometimes at nothing at all but always at the sound of her siblings' or parents' voices.

Lizzy and I at their Friendsgiving celebration last week.  We had so much fun!  Lizzy and Kevin are such amazing hosts and we always have so much fun with their friends and family.

"Guys, I've got something really important to tell you!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape