An Honest Fall Uniform

This is that time of year where everyone is blogging about their "Fall uniform," which is always something really non-uniform-y like over-the-knee boots with a Gucci belt and long Kardashian-like hair.  I'm not being a hater because I love reading fashion blogs and look to them for inspiration but still, does anyone really dress like that to run to Vons or drop their kids off at school?

So in the spirit of honesty, and because I'm a blogger but not a fashion blogger, here's my honest Fall uniform:  

OMG, it's jeans & a t-shirt!  It also happens to be exactly the same as my Spring uniform and pretty much the same as my Winter (add a cardigan) and Summer (swap out the jeans for jean shorts) unforms.

I went to LA Live for a client dinner (side note, it felt so good to get out of the house and socialize with adults after being home-bound with an infant for the past 5 weeks) and could not believe that Christmas decorations were up already!  WTF?!

Rosie's first real (i.e., not gas-related) smile for me.

Lily getting in some sister snuggles before school.  I'm proud of myself because I made it up and out to walk Lily and her friend to school 4 days this week, despite Rosie generally being a pisser and waking up to nurse sooooo much.
I hope everyone has a good weekend!  Tonight we're making some Korean beef bulgogi and watching basketball and I'm day-dreaming about winning the lottery (seriously, it's at $999 million!!!).  The rest of the weekend, we're just hanging around, doing stuff with the kids and trying to enjoy our standard October heat wave.  Luckily we're used to it so Matt hasn't removed the air conditioner from our room yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape