 |
| Jason would not cooperate with my Christmas card photo plans! |
 |
| Lily looking so grown up in her Eiffel Tower dress that she was so excited to wear. |
 |
| Checking out the flowers... and flower garbage. Our Airbnb host warned us that Paris "is full of shit and very dirty." He was right. |
 |
| Selfie moment. |
 |
| So happy to finally see the Eiffel Tower up close! |
 |
| Bubbles! I've certainly had my share of shitty mom moments but I knocked it out of the park by bringing bubbles on this trip. Jason is immediately cheered up by the mere mention of them! |
 |
| Seriously; he loves bubbles! |
We had another slow start today (thank you, jet lagged Jason for waking us all up for 2+ hours in the middle of the night AGAIN) but once we made it to the Eiffel Tower, we had a nice afternoon. Jason spent our whole lunch pushed up against the glass saying "wow!" and "agua" as he pointed at the Seine. After lunch we walked around the Trocadero Gardens area and then headed back to the apartment just as it started to rain. Lily and took a little shopping trip to Printemps Haussman but her feet were sore so we went in and out without buying anything. I was a little bummed but my wallet thanked her. We've been having a "movie night" each night after we put Jason down; tonight's fare is The Avengers. That alone makes it feel like vacation but when you add Paris into the mix it's pretty sweet. I really can't wait for dessert in a bit because the mother of our Airbnb host, Nicolas, stopped by with a fresh homemade apple tart for us! Even the supermarket pastries here are good so I can't wait to taste the real deal! Not sure what we're up to tomorrow. I had a few choices on the itinerary but it looks like it will be raining so maybe the Louvre? Lily seems equally excited to see the Mona Lisa and the "glass pyramids from Wonder Woman." :)
Comments
Post a Comment