La Seine
We made it to Paris but it was a rough road to get here! Poor Jason was kind of a mess on the plane. He's flown many times before but never overnight. He was exhausted but couldn't settle in the bassinet or my lap so he ended up crying for hours off and on until he finally collapsed on Matt. At one point, he took a head-first dive off of my seat into the aisle. It was bananas and I was so tired that I was on the verge of tears. But other than that, our flight and the whole process of getting from the airport to our apartment was really easy.
Our digs are great (I was so nervous about using Airbnb but it's been great so far) and we had a really nice Easter lunch on the Seine. After that, we walked the Champs Elysee while Jason napped and ended our afternoon at L'Arc de Triomphe. Brian and I did a grocery run and then I made spaghetti for dinner. Not the most traditional Easter meal but we had so much to eat during our FIVE course lunch that we wanted to keep it easy and light for dinner.
It's only 9 PM now but everyone except Brian (Spain is in the same time zone) is ready for bed soon.

Comments
Post a Comment