La Louvre
Well, I wish I could say that Lily enjoyed the cultural experience that is the Louvre, but alas, non. In her defense it was insanely crowded (even though we bought our tickets ahead) and all but one of the restaurants were closed, which made grabbing lunch quite the production. She made it long enough to see the Mona Lisa and some Egyptian artifacts before she had lost steam. Jason joined in and we were pretty much done for the day before it even really started. There was so much I wanted to see but to be honest, the museum was so overcrowded that you could barely approach the art. I wish that they had a "crowd-o-meter" or something like that so we knew to stay away. After coming back to the apartment for a bit we had dinner at a local restaurant where Jason promptly fell asleep before eating and Matt and Brian had the biggest beers I'd ever seen!








Comments
Post a Comment