EuroDisney
Friday was the day Lily was waiting for- EuroDisney! The irony of traveling 6,000 miles across the world just to go to Disneyland (the LA version of which is 30 miles from our house) was not lost on us. Still, Lily and I love Disney and we were not going to miss it. I went the year it opened (25 years ago!) so it was very cool to go as an adult and see how my memories stacked up. The park is actually a lot smaller than Disneyland so we were able to see almost everything. After a week of pretty rough weather, Friday was beautiful and the kids were just happy to be outside in the sunshine. I think Jason's favorite part of the day was running around the Pirate's Beach playground. Matt and I were laughing because there's something about Jason that other little kids love. They all want to rub his head and hug him and kept trying to include him in their games. In terms of rides, he really loved them all. He kept saying "Wow!" I guess we need to take him to Disneyland soon too! Traveling to and from EuroDisney via train was pretty easy too. We even got to see someone smoking crack on the way there... no joke. Luckily Lily was busy looking out the window. :)






Comments
Post a Comment