April Roundup

Jason literally sitting on top of Lily while they watch Sesame Street together.  Lily swears she's just indulging Jason but I think she actually likes watching and reliving her baby days.

Jason reading his favorite Spanish book with Miriam... and Mr. Gray.

Jason looking so much like my brother as a baby.

Wrestling match!

Making hair clips from magnetic blocks!  This was pre-braces.  I don't think I have a good shot yet post-braces but will post one soon.

Loving his new potty.  So far he's only gone on it once but that's more than I expected so I'm happy.

Our yard sale last week.  We didn't make much money but we got rid of a surprising amount of stuff.  Lily must have been inspired by the cleaning out because this past weekend she declared that she wanted to get rid of even more.  Some of her toys are in such good condition that we're hoping to get some money for them on ebay.... we'll see!

Lily and Grandpa Tom having a poolside chat last week.  My Mom watched Jason inside so I could take a nap outside.  It was so nice!

Begging for his cereal in the morning.

Making a crazy face... while hiding her braces.

Playing on Friday.

Jason got such a kick out of my charcoal mask last night while Matt and Lily went to see Avengers.  I thought he might be freaked out but instead he was delighted!


After Paris, our April has really consisted of plain old hanging out and it's been glorious.  I had a slow month at work, which is especially welcome given how busy May will be as we inch closer and closer to GDPR going live on May 25th.  Last week was the yoga retreat in Costa Rica that I had to pull out of due to Zika.  I was feeling a little down at the missed opportunity so I cleared my schedule tomorrow for some R&R at Burke Williams. Oh, and we had a really nice visit with my cousin Andrea this past weekend (she was in town for work). Amidst all that, I've made it to 19 weeks with our 3rd slider!  I can't believe we're nearing the mid-mark of the pregnancy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape