Rounding out March
I can't believe we're almost at the end of March! I've been planning our Paris trip for almost six months and now we're less than a week away. The week leading up to a vacation is always crazy but I feel super prepared for this one so hopefully it won't be too bad. Our itinerary is done and now I just need to make my packing lists and start setting things aside. We're going to be there right as the weather starts to turn a corner so I really hope we get some sunshine. From the weather forecast, it seems like it could go either way.
Matt and I are having a rare night out tonight for dinner and a friend's birthday party. I don't get dressed up often anymore so I'm excited. Plus, I think I'm finally coming out of the nauseous-all-the-time phase of pregnancy, which is nice. I actually cleaned the floors today for the first time since I got pregnant. They were so in need of it but I couldn't get myself off the couch until today.
Matt and I are having a rare night out tonight for dinner and a friend's birthday party. I don't get dressed up often anymore so I'm excited. Plus, I think I'm finally coming out of the nauseous-all-the-time phase of pregnancy, which is nice. I actually cleaned the floors today for the first time since I got pregnant. They were so in need of it but I couldn't get myself off the couch until today.
![]() |
| Bubbles in the backyard. |
![]() |
| Bubbles in the front yard. All this kid wants to do lately is blow bubbles! He's taken to standing in front of the door yelling "Vamos! Bubbles!" |
![]() |
| Watching Sesame Street. He walks into the cave and declares "Elmo" every morning... and some afternoons! |
![]() |
| Having fun with Grandma Judy at Grandpa Tom's birthday "party" last week. |
| It was St. Patrick's themed! |
![]() |
| The birthday boy with the grandkids. |
![]() |
| Jason is an honorary member of the team! |
![]() |
| Lily accepting her trophy at the after-game party at Round Table. |
![]() |
| Running around after the game. |









Comments
Post a Comment