LHR to AMS
I left for Amsterdam at about 1:30 on Friday, which gave me some time to sight-see in London that morning. I had missed the Eye 10 years earlier because it was closed for refurbishment so I was not going to miss it this time! I was warned by some Londoners that it was cheesy & silly but I actually really liked it. You can't beat the views!
| Unfortunately Big Ben was encased in scaffolding. |
| The pod behind mine. It really was like floating at the top of the world. |
| Parliament, Big Ben, and the Abby from across the Thames. |
| Holding up a cookie monster donut. Jason would love it! |
| A really beautiful historic courtyard, where people still live and work today. The oldest house in Amsterdam is in this courtyard area. |
| Me in front of Miffy. Brian's friend Maritza loves Miffy so we've had fun finding her all over the city. She was even featured in the Van Gogh gift shop in painter form. |
![]() |
| This Van Gogh painting made me miss my Prawn back home! I texted this photo to Lily and she laughed. |
![]() |
| Selfie at the Heineken Experience, which was like Disneyland for Heineken fans. It was pretty amazing! |


Comments
Post a Comment