Park Pics

Even though January has been nuts during the weeks, we've had pretty chill weekends.  Lily remarked "every Sunday we just go to South Park and hang out, then go to Cayote Cantina for dinner," and she's right!  We head up to the Bay Area tomorrow for a visit with Matt's fam and a data breach symposium in San Francisco.  From there I'll be on a business trip to London followed by a vacation with Brian in Amsterdam.  I'm sure I'll have lots of cool photos to share!  I usually don't like to fly anymore but I have to admit that I'm looking forward to this trans-Atlantic flight.  I can't wait to catch up on TV shows, read, do puzzles and sleep.  

Speaking of shows, I am 1 episode away from finishing Reign!  I stuck with the first 3 seasons of absolute nonsense, mostly for the costumes & scenery, but I really had to suspend disbelief. Surprisingly, the 4th season has actually been really good. I think it's because the 1st 3 seasons were all before she actually got to Scotland, married an a***hole, the a**hole murdered her best friend in front of her, she had a child with said a**hole, she had said a***hole murdered, she married his murderer, and then had to flee Scotland in disgrace.  You really can't make that stuff up.  If the show follows real life, it will not end well for Mary, Queen of Scots but I'm holding out hope for some weird alternative ending where she & Elizabeth become BFFs and braid each other's hair.

He can walk now but still prefers speed-crawling as his method of transport.

I love this action shot of J "running."

Too cool for school in these sunglasses.  It's Kindness Week at Hermosa View and Lil decided to write her brother a "kindness card."  She made an acrostic poem for brother- beyond cute, ready to roll, over adorable, terrific, hilarious, excellent, and ridiculous. Then in the body of the card she told Jason that he was "too cool for school."

Livin' large on his scooter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape