I don't know how everyone else's January is going but mine has been cra-za-zy! Everyone except Jason has had some stomach bug/issues over the past few weeks and there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day. But at the same time, we've all been in pretty good spirits. I usually don't care for the new year too much but this year I feel a little bit rosy about the idea of new beginnings. We have a really exciting Q1 this year (even though I haven't been with a public company for 2+ years, I still think in quarters), starting with a family trip to Walnut Creek, followed by some business travel for me at the end of the month. I'm trying to blog at least once every 10 days but we'll see if I can keep it up.
 |
| My babes before bed. Lily loves giving Jason a bottle. I think we're all hanging onto the last of the baby stuff before he turns full toddler. |
 |
| Rocking her new Storm Trooper hat. |
 |
| Jason and his besties lookin' out for the garbage truck during their daily play date. |
 |
| Our little guy looking so grown up! |
Comments
Post a Comment