Hi-o-ween

We made it through October (almost!).  This month has been just as crazy as I thought it would be.  Luckily this week is sort of quiet.  It looks like I'll be able to hammer out some work & get some stuff done around the house before I head to Philly on the Friday red-eye for a quick girls' weekend with Maryte.  I can't wait!

Jason checking out the giant legos at Legoland.

Lily striking a very Jessica Rabbit pose at Legoland.

Lily and I at Kevin & Lizzy's rehearsal dinner,

Good to the very last drop.

Lily played the ultimate prank on us by wearing fake glasses for her school photo because "I thought it would be really funny."  It is.  The teacher was worried I would be angry but I explained that we're a pretty fun-loving family who respects the effort put into a good joke.

Jason's newest face.  This has replaced his surprised face as his go-to emotion.

Joking around with Grandpa.

Disco party in the castle tent!

Jason has started a new routine of crawling up the stairs into Lily's room as soon as we get home from taking her to school.  He LOVES being in her room and playing with her toys.

Excitedly opening her first Halloween cards (from Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Marc).

Looking so grown up!  I can't believe that his first birthday is creeping up on us.  Last Halloween I was hugely pregnant and waddling around Hermosa to trick-or-treat.  This Halloween I've got a growing hamburger on my hands.  It's probably hard to tell through photos but he's turning into such a little character.  He loves jokes (his favorite is to give his bottle to an adult to take fake sips and then grab it back quickly and laugh) and really loves nodding his head "no" at every question you ask him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape