So I'm toying with the idea of changing up the format of my blog. For the past 8+ years I've kept it in photo journalist or diary format. But since '09 the internets have changed quite a bit and with Instagram being THE thing, I feel like I can probably just start sharing more of the day-to-day stuff in that format and then use the blog to talk about specific things. Of course, then I'd actually have to think of specific things to write... there's the rub! Though to be honest, and those who know me will likely agree, I don't lack for an opinion on much of anything so I can think of plenty of things to opine on. Anyway, I've been thinking on it for about a month so I'd say I'll probably spend another month or two thinking on it before doing anything about it. ;) Until then, the normal blow-by-blow continues!
 |
| My new trick to keep Jason out of my business - disconnect the keyboard so he thinks he's typing! |
 |
| Playing with Grandpa Tom in Tarzana a few weeks ago. |
 |
| I LOVE this photo of Lily. She looks so grown up, so beautiful, & most important- so happy! |
 |
| Reading with Grandma Judy. |
 |
| Lily enjoying Fiesta Hermosa. |
 |
| Jason having his own fiesta with Daddy. |
 |
| Law school BFF reunion last week! Seeing Travis compete on Jeopardy was so much fun. No spoilers but make sure to watch on Dec. 27th to see him in action. |
 |
| Otrio! This game never gets old. |
 |
| Showing off her garden at school. Lil is a proud 3rd grader now. She rules the roost since this is her last year at Hermosa View before bumping up to Hermosa Valley next year. Also, we had to have a talk with her about the length of those shorts... She's bordering on Linsday "no pants" Lohan here. |
 |
| I took Jason down tot he beach today while Lily was in her piano lesson. Of course, he played with garbage he found in the sand, but after that was over I was able to get some nice pictures of him playing. |
Comments
Post a Comment