Aunt Meem Gets Married!

Goofing around on Thursday night after we got to Walnut Creek.

No caption I could give would do this photo justice.

Looking sweet at the rehearsal dinner on Friday.

Lil wearing her flower girl robe from Aunt Kim.  She was so excited to do hair and makeup before the wedding.
 
Jason just crawled around all day, trying to get in the mix.

Still crawling.

Almost ready.

Just before we hopped in the car.

And then we skip ahead to dinner because I took almost no photos since (1) I had no pockets to hold my phone; (2) I was holding Jason a lot; and (3) I was having such a good time that I didn't think to take photos.

Matt looking dapper.

Jason delighted at the paper menu... which he later ate like a goat.

Lily coming back triumphant with her "non-alcoholic non-soda special drink."

Lily & my Dad busting a move.  The Zimmers (plus Lily) dominated the dance floor!

Jason made a baby friend and engaged in some friendly head-butting.

Hanging with Grandma Kathy at Primos!

And Grandpa Marc.

I'm not sure who took this one but I love it!

Jason doing some yoga moves.

Lily grabbing a carb-centric snack before the wedding dinner.

Jason busted through the screen door... with a heart sticker on his butt.

Sonal, Matt & I took the kids to the pier beach for the Everclear concert yesterday.  The kids were so good & the boxed wine we snuck in wasn't 1/2 bad. 
Cheers!


Snuggles in the morning. 
Crawling around tonight.  Jason can now go from sitting to crawling, to rolling over and back to sitting, all on his own.  He's quite the mover now!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape