Gone Girl
Matt and I were recently laughing about how we both have shows & movies that we want to watch, that we know the other person won't want to watch, and yet when we are alone and have the opportunity to watch them we can't remember what they are and waste an hour looking through Netflix and HBO Go before giving up and going to bed. In an effort to avoid wasting time Matt now just watches the Accountant and I just watch Gone Girl. So that's what I'm doing now!
| Silly selfie sent to me this weekend. |
| Matt captured this funny moment where Jason accidentally backed himself into the top hat from his toy magic kit. |
| Playing with the mail box Aunt Kim got Lily for Christmas when she was 2. |
| Showing off her work at a school art show last week. |
| Jason in the bath tonight wearing a "washcloth beard" like his daddy used to when he was a baby. Jason loves bath time so much; the water is always cold by the time he's done splashing around. |
Comments
Post a Comment