May Day

This weekend was so perfectly Hermosa.  The weather was phenomenal and we had the windows and doors open all weekend.  I scrubbed the patio furniture and pulled all the weeds in the backyard so we're officially ready for summer.  Lily had her final softball game and I had zero (count 'em; zero!) errands to do.  Perfection!

Morning selfie.  I forgot how perfectly happy babies are when they wake up in the morning. 

Jason is such a happy dude.  I suppose if I have to be woken up before my alarm every morning this is the best way.

One of the beautiful touches from Lily's communion party was that Marlene put a photo of Lil on each table.  Here they are, all lined up!

Jason chillin' at the park with one of his baby friends.

Trying out the swings for the first time.

Looking suave in his Ralph Lauren jumper.

Trying rice cereal (his first "solid" food) for the first time this past Wednesday.  He hasn't been as into food as I had hoped.  He might be a little young.  Normally I wouldn't push him but I am freaking out about leaving him for 3 days to go to Kim's bachelorette party in Palm Springs.  I'm hoping that we can get him used to having food so he doesn't miss nursing as much as he would otherwise.

Lil, Jason & Shel at Locale 90 for a Hermosa View fundraiser on Wednesday.

Wonky smiles.

Lily straight muggin' and Jason straight confused.

Chompin' on his fingers.  You can see his two little teeth.

Goofin' around the other day.

And eating carrots for the first time yesterday.

He's loving his play gym still.  Endless fun!

The Pink Pandas after their last game of the season today.  It was a win too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape