April Craziness

It's a long way down from the top of the Sears Tower!
PS- It will always be the Sears Tower to me... never Willis Tower! 
Jason had no idea what was going on.


I thought he might freak out a bit but he really didn't seem to notice that we were basically floating above the world.

The new Maggie Daley Park at Millennium Park was amazing!  We had so much fun there.

We were so lucky to get good weather while we were in Chicago. 
Goofin' around.


Selfie break!

One of Jade's sons giving Jason a little handshake.

Jason chillin' in our hotel in Skokie.

The whole gang at our Good Friday fish fry!  We had so much fun and the Wisconsin Perch was amazing.

Jason and his godfather Nick.

Dyeing Easter eggs.

Smiling at big sister when we landed at LAX.

Sitting pretty on Easter.  There was a better photo where they were smiling but I accidentally posted this one and I'll be honest, I am way too tired to go back and find the right one.  This one will have to do.

Lily trying to "swim" in the mermaid tail blanket that the Easter Bunny gave her.

Enjoying some quality sibling time on Easter.

I actually don't remember when or where this photo was... but he looks so cute! 
All clean after a bath in D.C.  My Mom was a rockstar and went across the country with us so that I could keep nursing Jason and not be apart from him.


Jade and I at a party during the conference.

My Mom texted me this photo and made my day.

At dinner on Thursday.  Jason looks so big!

With Uncle Brian on Friday when we got back from D.C.

Janet and Jason back in Winnetka... these photos are all in the wrong order but again, I am too tired to do anything about it.

Jason and Great Uncle Richard.

Jason and godmother Allison. 
The Grand Canyon on our way back to L.A. from D.C.



Lil at the annual Our Lady of Guadalupe church fair yesterday.

Shelly and Lil on this crazy ride, which I later succumbed to as well.  Never again! 

Being goofy at breakfast. 
Jason and Uncle Brian today.  Brian leaves for 2 years in Spain tomorrow!


Jason and Grandpa Larry.  Jason was rocking his Massilon Tigers t-shirt.  The Tigers are Grandpa Larry's high school football team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape