Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Chillin' like a villain in his shark shorts & Cons last Sunday. 
Experiencing the awesomeness of Jim's Relax the Back old man chair on Saturday during our ACLU get together.  I tease but the chair is amazing.  More amazing was all of us getting together to fight the power!


Lil and her friend looking for bugs before the St. Patty's parade last Saturday morning.

We marched with all of the softball & baseball teams.  It was fun to take part in this Hermosa tradition.  Usually we're on the watching end of the parade instead.

Lil's take on Starry Night.

Reading up on her Economist before school the other day.  It goes with the fake glasses!  She's taken to dressing in more muted tones lately because "I want to look like I'm in high school."  Lord, help me!  I thought we had a few more years before that kicked in.

Matt Jr. with his beard (a gag gift from a friend).  

The biggest smiles before bed.  I love this little guy so much.

More sweet smiles.  He looked like Lily & Matt at first but now we're seeing more of me come through with his light hair and blue eyes.

Celebrating Grandpa's birthday last Sunday after Lily's softball game.

Lily playing 2nd base in said game.  She had a pitching lesson last night and is scheduled to pitch in Sunday's game.  It's been really fun to see her play but even moreso to see her forming relationships with the other girls.  They sing silly cheers and giggle through every game.

Lookin' good at the game.

I was going through my nightstand drawer and came across this funny note from when the last tooth was lost.

I love his raised eyebrows while sleeping yesterday.  I came home from dropping Lily at school to find this snuggle bug in my bed.


Getting an award for reading at school this morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape