Rounding Out January

Mornings are the best.  Jason is SO happy.

Lil loves holding him.

And he loves playing with her...

... and playing...

... and playing!

Climbing a rock on the way back from CVS.  Lils' hair is getting so long!

We're not big puzzle people but every so often I end up doing one (with some help from Josh when he and Linds were over for dinner on Saturday).

We saw Liz for brunch on Sunday.  Sadly K was back in NY but at least she got to meet Jason.

His cheeks are too much in this photo.

Staring at big sister again.

His crabby butt kills me.

I am all for learning but this last minute science project was so frustrating.  I ended up doing most of the science-ing, including picking up all the materials, and Lily is tired from having to stay up late and document the science... sigh.  At least know we know for sure that greenhouses do help plants grow better (see left plant vs. right plant)!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape