Jason's 8 Week Checkup

Jason had his 8 week old "well baby" checkup on Friday.  He weight in at 10 lbs 2.6 ounces & is 22.84" long.  He's long and skinny (53rd percentile for height and 11th for weight)!  The doctor was impressed by how strong he is and how he can hold his whole chest up when he's on his tummy.  He has even rolled over onto his side twice before, which she said most babies don't do until around 4 months.  She also praised his chill disposition and his "tracking" and ability to maintain eye contact.  Jas had 3 vaccinations but he was a trooper and stopped crying as soon as I nursed him afterward.  Now he's not due for another checkup until April.

Checking out my work after nursing.

Waiting for his appointment.

Selfie at Grimaldi's for Friday night pizza.

Goofie selfie that followed.  You can see Lils' adult incisors are finally coming in.

Playing with the dough at Grimaldi's.

Saturday morning smiles.

More smiles!

Looking at big sister lovingly on Saturday afternoon.

She is the best!
 
Sunday morning cuddles.  Our new king size bed is coming in handy.

Mornings when we're all snuggling and laughing are my favorite thing ever (even more than Disneyland!).

My artwork from Lily's Young At Art session on Friday.  Being a docent is a lot more work than I initially thought.  Not sure if I'll be up for doing it next year but in the mean time I'm embracing my inner grade school artist.

Comments

  1. Yay so cute. I looooove seeing pictures of him! Need to call you soon I know! - Jess R

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop for a Minute

To Grandmother's House We Go