Waiting Game

As many of you know, we've been in a waiting game for the past week since I went to the hospital, thinking I was in labor, only to be told 24 hours later that I should go home because I was not in labor anymore.  A week later, I'm still contracting every 5-15 minutes but haven't gotten past the early labor stage.  Fingers crossed that I get there soon.

Making a snow globe at OSH this past weekend.

Goofing around at dinner a few weeks ago.

Showing off her face paint from a birthday party last week.

The fake-out birth board from last Tuesday.

Showing off her new slippers and how she can use her electric toothbrush all on her own now.

An awesome note Lily wrote me before Veteran's Day, asking me if I wanted to do some "girly stuf" when she was off.

An equally awesome family portrait.

Enjoying our new glider in the baby's room last week.

Decorating the tree after Thanksgiving.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape