Photos

Lily & Matt seeing the new Star Wars movie on opening night last week...

...while Jason and I stayed home and read the Economist.

A friend sent Jason his very own Sophie the Giraffe.  I was thrilled because I'd always wanted one for Lily but balked at the price point ($24 for a chew toy!!!).

Jase continues to be a pretty easy going babe so I've been able to get some work done this week as well.  It's been naturally slow because of the holidays but it's been great to be able to keep one foot in the door.


Uncle Brian met his nephew on Friday evening.

I love this little outfit that Lizzy & Kevin gave him.

Lil has been rocking these pretend glasses lately, for that librarian look.

Making a gingerbread house with Grandma Judy on Sunday.

 Smiles after a 3 AM feeding.  He is so happy and has been giving us lots of smiles. He's also been sleeping for pretty long stretches (sometimes as long as 4-5 hours) but tends to have 1 fussy spell per day or night, where he wants to be held and wakes up angry every time I put him back to bed after feeding him.  I much prefer when this happens during the daytime since I don't mind holding him when I'm awake.  At night I can usually last through about an hour of holding him and soothing him, after which I call in the reserves and Matt gets him back to sleep so I can go back to sleep.  

I found this undelivered note in Lily's closet as I was putting away her laundry this morning.  It melted my heart!  I'm not sure when she wrote it but it may have been yesterday when she "had a really hard day" at school and needed some support from Mom & Dad afterward.  I put it back right where I found it since I wasn't sure if she wanted me to see it or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape