Christmas 2016

The sleepyheads on Christmas morning.


Matching Christmas outfits for Lily & Emily.

Jason's Christmas sweater kills me.

Lots of toasts at Christmas dinner!  Brian and my Mom and I are at the kiddie table at the end so we're not in frame.

Merry Christmas Cubs fans!

Ready for gymnastics camp on Monday morning.

Some sibling QT.

Daddy & Jason at the Nutcracker on Christmas Eve.  He slept the entire time!

Lil and I at the Nutcracker too.  All the Grandpas & Grandmas plus Great Uncle Jimmy were there too.

Lil & Aunt Kim at Great Aunt Caren's Hanukah party on Monday night.

Penguin butt!

Such a good big sis.

Jason with Caren.

Sleepy smiles.

Saying goodbye to Aunt Kim on Tuesday.

Wearing one of Lily's old onesies and looking exactly like Lily did at this age!

A sweet note from Lily the other day.  I'm glad she'll never forget me... I was worried there for a second.

In an adorable fuzzy suit from Shelly & Jim.

Slingin' along today.  Jas was having some gas and was a bit cranky so I put him in the sling so I could get some work done.  It puts him right to sleep!  He had his 3 week checkup this AM and weighs 8 pounds 10 1/2 ounces so we don't need to go in again until he's 2 months old.  Good news!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape