Weekend Getaway

We had such a nice getaway in the Bay this past weekend.  We left Lily with Grandpa Marc and Grandma Kathy on Friday and headed up to Napa & Sonoma for Mike & Kristine's wedding.  It was awesome to connect with so many from the Chicago crew again.  The wedding was the last big event we have before the baby arrives and I'm really looking forward to being at home for the Fall.  The time from Halloween to Christmas is my favorite of the year anyway but it feels extra special this year with the baby on the way.  Work & Lily's school/activities are keeping me busy but I'm happy to hunker down and do what I need to do.  :)

I melted when I read this school assignment.  Lil really does love her baby brother already!

View from Silverado Vineyards at the rehearsal dinner on Friday night.

Beautiful pre-wedding scene at Cornerstone Sonoma on Saturday.

I was so happy that this dress still fit me even in my preggo state!  It's not really supposed to have an empire waist but it still worked.  They had the most amazing smelling cocktails at the wedding but alas, I was limited to coveting others' drinks.  Still, I had a really good time catching up with friends that we don't see nearly enough anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape