Sprinkle

Everyone got me good a few weeks ago with my surprise sprinkle!  Kathy & Marc came into town for a visit but I had a ladies' brunch at Shelly's scheduled for Sunday.  Matt, Kathy & Lily headed out to brunch on their own while Marc went for a run.  When I showed up at Shelly's I found Kathy and a very excited Lily there!  And then I understood why Shelly kept telling me I didn't need to bring anything to brunch.  :)

Smiling pretty in coordinating blue & white.

Showing off the quilt from Kathy.

The Suzycake was amazing! Shelly is the best!

We all got a nice laugh over the fact that Jim was basically wearing one of the onesies my Mom gave the baby. 

I love this photo!  Lil had such a good time at the shower.  She loved being with the ladies and really loved being able to pull one over on me.

Lily hasn't been jealous of the impending baby so far but the same can't be said for Jakers, who sat in my lap almost the whole afternoon.

Onesie from Grandma Judy.

Sonal, Tracey, Lizzy, Mishel & Lindsay were all there too (plus Liz & K who were out of frame).

Chillin' with my big girl.  She's so excited to be a big sister.  The baby really does seem to respond to her voice and always moves when she talks to him through my belly.  This morning she speculated that when he's born and meets her he'll be thinking "There's my big sissy; I love her so much!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape