Party Girl!

Lil had such a good time at her party yesterday!  We drove her and 3 of her best friends up to American Girl Place at the Grove for a tea party.
The girls all brought dolls with them.

Lil was stoked to get a special birthday crown.

They played a conversation starter game, where you ask each other these questions from a box.

And we all domed the tea sandwiches, sliders, pigs-in-a-blanket, scones and cinnamon buns.  Seriously, I ate 4 cucumber sandwiches!  Also, doesn't Matt look super comfortable, hanging out with four 7 year old girls?

Uproarious laughter about... something.

We had Hansen's cake & ice cream for dessert!

And the girls spent more time looking at EVERYTHING in the store.

They posed pretty in Lea's hut before we finally got them out the door.

And I managed to get a rare photo of Lily and I together, since I'm usually behind the camera.
Tomorrow is the actual big day.  Lil is having a hard time settling down and going to sleep because she's so excited to wake up and open presents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape