Quick July Update

Due to a crazy amount of work, I can't really take the time to write right now but wanted to quickly post some photos.

Lily practicing her zombie apocalypse defense skills.

A book I picked up in Friday Harbor on our trip to Seattle last summer in the hopes that we'd have a new one to read it to soon.  These prints are my inspiration for the nursery.

Lily taking in the view at Hearst Castle.

We found our Sienna contrada bandiera for l'oca in the Hearst Castle dining room.  The same one hangs in my office (which is actually slowly turning into the nursery now).

Matt and Lil by the indoor swimming pool at Hearst.

Lil enjoying an outdoor swimming pool and Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Marc's over the 4th.

Waiting for our pizza at Grimaldi's.

Taking in a movie with K & Liz last weekend.

Playing at the Century City mall... our old stomping ground when we lived on the Westside.

K loved riding this lizard on the playground.

I'm 18 weeks along today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape