News!

After a few months of keeping the secret, Matt let the cat out of the bag the other day- we're expecting a new addition to our family this December!  We're all so excited and even more so now that we know we're expecting a healthy baby boy!  Lily has been giving the baby a kiss on my tummy every morning and today wrote a card to him that said "Hi Cutie!."

I'm not sure if it's because this one's a boy or that I'm 7 years older than before, but this pregnancy has been way rougher than my first.  For the first 2 1/2 months I could barely get off the couch when I wasn't working.  Thanks goodness I work from home most days so I was able to wear comfy clothes and didn't have to drive every day.  Luckily I'm feeling much better now and am starting to feel more energetic & excited for everything that's to come.  

Smiling pretty on her almost last day of school when we celebrated her birthday with her classmates since she has a summer birthday.

Lil & I outside the Pantages Theatre before a matinee of 42nd Street with Grandma Judy & Grandpa Tom last weekend.

Some particularly good artwork has been produced lately.

That right front tooth is finally coming in!

Matt carrying a load of laundry down.

Lil running ahead of me at the park today.


On her way to the Long Beach Aquarium with friend at summer camp this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape