May 2016 so Far

Just catching up on current events with the latest issue of the Economist.

Grimaldi's pizza after Tuesday ice skating... so yummy!

I went to the bathroom in the morning and came back to find this munchkin in our bed.

Kim & Marc enjoying South Park when the Bergers were all in town last weekend.

Breadstache at North Italia after Tuesday ice skating last week.

Just finished my latest project this afternoon.  I've wanted to do a gallery wall in our stairway for the longest time but struggled with the layout. I didn't want to commit to a particular scheme because I wanted to be able to switch photos and frames around as time goes on.  These IKEA picture ledges ended up being perfect & the whole thing was only about $50, including all of the black picture frames.  In a month we'll have been in the house for 3 years; I can't believe it took me this long to get it together!  Lily and I are working on another project too- a backyard retreat/play area for her.  It's not quite ready but hopefully later this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape