Happy Valentine's Day

 We had a really nice "ski week." I was able to take most of Monday and Thursday off and Lil was in fashion camp on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Friday she was at Grandpa Tom's and Grandma Judy's.  So all told we had a lot of quality time together but I was still able to get some work done.  We started the week off with a trip to Santa Barbara with Liz and K... so fun to be back there and with three of my favorite people!  We had an awesome Sunday dinner tonight with Shelly, Jim, Liz and K but no pictures to show for it... I guess that means too much fun was had.  :)
At the Santa Barbara Zoo with Lily, Liz and K last Sunday.  So fun to be there 13 years after I used to take the little kids I babysat in college there.

K and Liz on the train... can you tell K is looking at Lil?

Love those missing teeth on the train.

After the zoo we dropped Liz & K back at home and hit up the American Girl store at the Grove.

President's Day on the Pier.  We had a girls' lunch with Sonal and Shelly.

 Skating lessons on Tuesday night.

Playing Go Fish with Grandpa and Grandma on Wednesday night.

Disney Day on Thursday!

Sunset ferris wheel ride at California Adventure on Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape