All by myself...

Lil is with my parents for a mini-vacay & Matt is at work so I am in the house by my lonesome today... well, except for Jakers the dog who we are babysitting.  It's actually kind of nice to have the quiet.  I've got some work to do but for the most part I'm just finishing up Christmas stuff and doing chores around the house, trying to get things back in order after moving things around in order to paint our bedroom last month. 
I surprised Lil with a visit to Disneyland after school last Friday (the 11th).  She was so happy, even though it was so windy and freezing cold (for LA).  It was also insanely crowded.  I guess a lot of other people had the same idea as us.

Waiving to Elsa in the Christmas parade.

The Sunday after that Lil and I went to Frozen on Ice.  She was delighted to find that LA Live had a free Star Wars festival going on to celebrate the new movie.  We got to see all of these original light sabers.

And Lil got to build pieces that went into a huge Lego X-Wing plane.

Smiling before the show started.  She was so excited and waived to all of the characters as the came out onto the ice.

Opening her Hanukah gifts from Grandma Kathy & Grandpa Mark.

HUGE piece of pizza at Costco last Thursday.  We were scrambling to get some last-minute teacher gifts together and Lil jumped at the opportunity for Costco pizza.

Showing off our Star Wars duds before seeing the new movie this weekend.

Baking with Grandma Judy this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape