November has come

November has been busy so far!  I've barely had time to breathe, let alone blog.  Work has been fruitful and I've been engrossed in some home improvement projects.  We left LA this morning and arrived in Walnut Creek about an hour ago.  We'll be here for a week but Matt and I are taking a jaunt to Napa, Sonoma & Healdsburg from Monday through Wednesday.  I literally cannot wait!  I shared my itinerary with Jim, Shelly & Matt on Tuesday night and said something like "but it's just a loose plan."  Jim cracked up and said something like "I doesn't seem very loose.  It seems like a definitive plan."  I guess even my loose plans have to be documented down to the hour.  :)
Watching Sesame Street after Halloween. Lil kept moving away from K for some space...

... and K couldn't help but cuddle her anyway. Finally she insisted that Liz put his shorts on because "his diaper is grossing me out."

Once the shorts were on, the play resumed!  They were playing some mix of Minions and Star Wars.

Showing off her wonky tooth a few weeks ago.

Trying out a new hairstyle.

Goofing off at Jersey Mike's during Saturday errands.

Lil did her own pigtails!

Lil used to play on this turtle all the time when we lived in Palms and frequented the Century City mall.  We met Liz & K there last Sunday for a playdate at Giggles & Hugs.  They had a blast and K cracked us up when his pants fell down right in the middle of the play area.  He just stood there in his diaper, waiting for someone to notice and pull them up.  So cute.

We're not going to see him for a few weeks since we're up North and they are going back home.  We had to give extra hugs goodbye!

Doing her blue uggs dance.

Rocking a t-shirt from one of Pettis Zimmer LLP's clients, an apparel company called Out the Box.  Camera work by Lily; squinty smile by me.

Her tooth finally fell out last night!  She's so proud and relieved to no longer chew around it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape