Couldn't help myself

2014 in Hermosa.  Aunt Kim, her Matt, Elliot, Javier and my parents came over.

2013 in Walnut Creek with the Berger clan.

2012 in Tarzana.  I think it was just the Zimmers and Matty B.

2011 in Tarzana.  The Zimmers, Matty B and Aunt Caren.

2010 in Tarzana.  The Zimmers, Matty B and the visiting Thabits.
2009- Lily's 1st Thanksgiving with the Chicago crew and Aunt Cathy & Uncle Richard visiting from NJ and my parents from LA.

I believe 2005 -2008 were in Winnetka as well but I can't find any photos.

2004 in Winnetka.

2003 - My first Chicago Thanksgiving!
 I believe years 2000 - 2002 were in Walnut Creek with the Zimmers being hosted by the Bergers but I'm not quite sure.  That tradition may not have started until 2001?  So long ago!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape