The past few weeks

The past few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind.  Work has been busy but I've worked from home 3-4 days a week and only go into the office 1-2 days a week.  So even though I've been working a lot, it still feels so much better than my old life.  My narcolepsy has been hitting me somethin' fierce this week but I've been trying my best to squeeze in all my naps.  I had a serious case of brain fog this afternoon and the only thing I could do was stumble around and wait for it to pass.  I'm hoping that I can hold it together for our Halloween party tomorrow night.  And if I can't, I can always sneak away for a nap.  :)

Hanging out before religious ed class last Wednesday.  So far they've been light on the religion and the ed but I guess it makes sense to start slowly and ease the kids into it.  :)

I volunteer with Lily's class every few weeks and sometimes go a little early to enjoy lunch with Lil and her pals.  They are a goofy bunch and it's so sweet to see them laughing and having fun at lunch time.  We played a few rounds of Telephone, much to everyone's amusement!

Lil's school was in parent/teacher conference mode all week so the kids were released at 12:20 every day.  We took this opportunity to hit up Disneyland after school on Tuesday.  We got there at about 1:30 and had a really nice afternoon.  

Selfie on Alice in Wonderland.

Lily and Grandma Judy on Dumbo.  The line was miraculously short!  Usually you have to wait at least 30-40 minutes but that day it was only about 5 minutes.

Lil and I in our new Disney Vans.  We went into the store with Uncle Brian because he needed some new kicks and walked out with these babies!

Lil getting some warmth in her new Vadar hoodie.  We had a really fun day and were lucky that it was pretty overcast so the temperature stayed below 80 most of the time.
Posing pretty before the school Halloween fair tonight.

Ahsoka fighting the Dark Side... Daddy Vadar!

Lil was thrilled that one of her best friends was also a Jedi warrior.

We manned the booth for her class' game.  It was really fun to see so many people while we were behind the booth.  Lily seemed to enjoy taking peoples' tickets and punching their prize card.

I actually got a photo of Lil and I together!  Lil helped me paint my face with gold eyeshadow to fully become C3PO.  We're excited to don our costumes again tomorrow night for trick-or-treating and our party!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape