Heat Wave

This heat wave is insane!  We've lived in L.A. for over 5 years and it has never been this hot for this long before.  Usually by the end of September we start to get the more temperate weather but not this year!

Chilling in the pool in Walnut Creek.

Lily swam with Grandma Kathy while Matt and Marc went to the baseball game and I did some business networking.

Root beer float after we got back to Hermosa last Sunday night.

A minion hanging out in downtown L.A. near my office.

Lil being sweet for Daddy while I was in Vegas for a privacy conference.

Crazy tree goblin from the Bellagio halloween garden.  I felt like I was in Winterfell with the weirwood trees.

Souvenir for Lil!
I'm glad that October is here, mostly because September has been a little chaotic and I'm looking forward to a chiller October.  We're off to go pick up our Halloween costumes now.  Star Wars, here we come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape