Bowling

Lil has been amazingly well behaved this week considering camp ended on Tuesday and I've actually had to bill hours so I couldn't give her my undivided attention.  So when I asked her what she wanted to do tonight and she said "Bowling!," I caved even though I was dead tired and really just wanted to fall asleep on the couch while she watched a movie.

But instead we bowled and went to Outback Steakhouse.  It was a nice little mommy daughter date since Matt was meeting Justin and other Matt for dinner.

The rest of the weekend should be fun.  Megan is visiting so we're going out to catch up tomorrow night.  Sunday we have zero plans, which actually sounds divine.

Lil insisted on cheering for me at the top of her lungs every time I bowled, which cracked up everyone around us.

The 6 pound ball is still a little heavy for her.

Prawnie coloring her namesake (a prawn) in the Outback kids coloring book.  BTW, Outback has cornered the market on keeping kids engaged and happy at restaurants.  Usually restaurants bring a menu that has a picture on it.  Outback brings an entire coloring book.

Goofy selfie.

And even more goofdom.  She could not stop laughing at the restaurant and told me she has "laugh-a-titis."

I am happy to report that we did not finish this.  We tried but it was just too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape