Holiday Concert

We had quite the treat last night with Lily's first holiday concert.  She's been practicing her songs for a few months so we had some idea of what they would sing.  I was really proud of her because she kept the beat and words throughout the whole concert, even when other kids were just yelling nonsense.  I could pick out her voice among all of the little voices.

After the show we came back to our house and had lots of good Italian food from Giuliano's with Caren, Zach, Mishel, Lindsay, Josh and my parents.



Front & center... until the next row of kids came and then she was just center.  I guess his is her fate since she's the tallest girl in the class.  No front row for her.

Getting ready as all the kids came on stage.


Posing after the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape