Christmas!

One of the things I've most looked forward to about owning a home is being able to decorate for Christmas outside.  We would usually decorate the Sunday after Thanksgiving but since we'll be in Walnut Creek this year and Matt & Lily leave for the Dub Cee next Sunday, today was pretty much it or else we wouldn't have decorations up until December, which I deemed unacceptable.  So here we are...
Lil, excited about our progress in building the tree.  I'd hoped for a real tree this year but we were so early with decorating that none of the Christmas tree lots had trees yet.

Find her Little People Christmas Village all over again each year.

Lily and Grandma tackled the Christmas Tree while Grandpa and I did the outdoor lights and ornaments.

Lil having hot cocoa for the first time and loving it.

Doing some sort of crazy dance with her new lamb hat from Grandma.

The finished product!

New wreath for the door.

Excited to watch the lights and tree from across the street.

The street view.  We're the first ones on the block to get decorations up.

I bought two sets of icicle lights but we ended up only using one. Two seemed like overkill.  We don't want to be the Griswolds!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Digs (Kind Of)

January 2021

Gettin' Back in Shape